Monday, March 15, 2010

13 02 2010
Juwita Suwito's Concert
It's the concert day!! Omg! I'm soooo excited to see the flow of it! I can't wait to see souls saved! Joey went to the concert with me :) I was one of the back up singer. I like the worship. It was awesome! HAHA. I didn't go for practice but i still can blend in with 'em :) So happy :DD Haha.. Me and Nean had fun singing together with Juwita Suwito. The band was GOOD! The bassist was awesome! Haha! Me and Nean took picture with the bassist, guitarist and Juwita Suwito xDD We had fun making new friends. Haha. Me and Nean enjoyed the concert real much. Today is the day i see him again. The scenary seems like nothing has change. I'm just comforting myself i know. Haha. I feel so stupid.. Ain't I?
Hmm.. This coming friday i'm going out with Janean :D Then i'm staying over her house, Saturday follow her to church :DD Yayh!! HAHA. I'm gonna start planning now :))

No comments:

Post a Comment